Awards & Recognition
- Align and maximize company productivity and employee satisfaction through next-generation,
strengths-driven, mission-critical Talent Management.
- Utilize many years of leadership in corporate HUMAN
RESOURCES, EXECUTIVE SEARCH and RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING ( RPO ) to
deliver people effectiveness in the workplace.
- Deliver expertise to clients, ranging from
multinationals to small enterprises including professional service firms,
focused on acquiring middle to senior management as well as executive and
board level talent.
- Provide competency-based selection
methodology, interviewer skill training, job analysis and behavioral
profiling to facilitate organizational development, people acquisition and
Serve as a Litigation Support Specialist and Expert Witness to lawyers, plaintiffs and defendants in matters related to employment.
Mr. Rubin is entitled to give opinion evidence where the court wishes to impute income, review job descriptions and job classifications,
and in turn determine what wages and titles would be deserving as each job title has its own rate.
Go to Top
QUALIFIED BY KEY STRENGTHS
- Thought leadership
- Professionalism. Is widely trusted
- Drive. High performance orientation
- Effective communicator. Ability to
- Creates a climate that encourages and
fosters collaboration and team work
- Tireless worker with minimum need for
- Interpersonal savvy. Builds rapport
- High capacity for pressure; delivers fully
- Strategic. Innovative
- Analytical. Good problem solver. Process
- Active listener. Rapid learner
- Subject matter expertise in employment,
search and career transformation
||R. RUBIN & ASSOCIATES
Ron Rubin, an expert in mission-critical Talent Management, runs a retainer-based, executive search firm
with emphasis on “C” level appointments as well as
director and management recruitment. Contract recruitment is provided when clients require a
significant volume of hiring, in a compressed timeframe, of entry to intermediate candidates,
first line managerial/professionals or function specialists. Focus is on generic job families such as
service, sales, admin and finance.
- Conduct board searches, executive
search, professional and industry recruiting, second-opinion
evaluation, management and board references checking, leadership
assessment, succession planning and outplacement.
- Deliver Recruitment Process Outsourcing
(RPO) on a monthly contract to clients who require multiple hires, in a hurry,
on a limited budget.
- Provide professional services for
job seekers including career transformation, strategic coaching,
interview assistance, resume creation, targeted marketing, career
need interpretation analysis as well as behavioral profiling.
Serve as an expert witness regarding issues of finding comparable employment, employment discrimination, and where the court wishes to impute income and determine 'economic loss'.
- In his role as a REGISTERED
ASSESSMENT SPECIALIST, deliver behavioral assessment, testing of
cognitive ability and performing psychometric analyses.
Go to Top
||GR SEARCH INC.
(Formerly GEDDES + RUBIN MANAGEMENT)
mid-size, retainer based, privately held Executive Search firm
specializing in middle to senior management. An integrated team of
consultants and researchers applied a competency-based selection
methodology, transferable and universally applicable across all industry
verticals and functional boundaries, to fulfill client requirements.
- Develop and execute strategies for
new business development.
- Direct the sales operation and
provide leadership to direct reports and professional staff,
ensuring team remains motivated, challenged and on track to meet
- Manage the relationship and
expectations of a diverse range of clients in financial services,
consumer packaged goods, technology, retail, customer
communications, print and mail, professional services and
- Accountable for revenue
generation, marketing initiatives, cost containment, client
satisfaction, productivity gains, empowering employees and
transforming company culture.
- Create brand recognition and
community outreach programs.
Go to Top
||XEROX CANADA INC.
MANAGER, NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT
A multi billion dollar world leader in document management, digital
print production, outsourcing as well as office networked products.
Solely responsible for employment, recruitment, internal transfer and
promotion and HR effectiveness for an employee population of 3,800 at 45
locations across Canada.
- Develop national/regional/urban
employment strategies/policies/practices which ensure availability
of qualified candidates from internal/external sources to fulfill
head office/field manpower staffing plan for current
- Manage recruiting activities
including national advertising, campus/business school recruiting,
job fairs, search firms, job posting, employee referrals, reference
validation and employment testing.
- Establish/drive results oriented
employment process supportive of corporate goals and with regard for
legal, human rights, and Federal/Provincial guidelines on employment
- Deliver informed and timely
support/resource-based skill training that enable line managers to
- Ensure national employment is
carried out in the most economical way and within budget guidelines.
- Measure the company’s HR
performance and benchmark against world class leaders in same and
other industries. (Staffing ratios, attrition rates, cost per hire,
training expenditures, absenteeism, etc)
- Monitor HR Management practices
through biannual customer satisfaction surveys of the employee
population. Use findings to make recommendations and implement
Go to Top
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Dean's Honours List
- IMS SEGAL Scholarship
- President’s Award of
Excellence – XEROX (1983)
- MVP – “Leadership through
Quality” – XEROX (1981)
- President’s Club (non-sales) –
- Major’s Committee on Race and
Community Relations – CITY OF TORONTO (1982)
- SHERIDAN COLLEGE – Ad Hoc
Committee responsible for initiating a CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
POST DIPLOMA Program (1994)
- Overview of Personnel
Administration (University of Toronto)
- Managing the Human Resources
- Management Studies Program
- Professional Selling Skills
- Focused Selection Interviewing
- Conflict Resolution/Managing
- Quality Process Facilitation
- Train the Trainer (XEROX)
- REGISTERED ASSESSMENT
SPECIALIST (Institute of Professional Management)
- CERTIFIED TRAINER – Focused
Selection Interviewing, Professional selling skills, Quality
Process, Train the Trainer (XEROX)
- CERTIFIED EXPERT WITNESS (2011, Ontario Superior Court)
- Panel Interview Guide (XEROX)
- College Recruiter Training
- Sales Representation Selection
- Interviewing Skills for
Selection and Appraisal (XEROX)
- Branch Employment Process
- Competency Based Interviewing
(GR SEARCH INC)
- Career Planning Workbook (GEDDES
+ RUBIN MANAGEMENT)
- Recruiter’s Handbook (GEDDES +
- Interview Assistance (R. RUBIN
- Vocational Assessment Report
(R. RUBIN & ASSOCIATES)
- Delivers an entertaining, high impact, interactive, mission-critical, 3-day, Talent Management learning experience to business executives and HR professionals.
Go to Top
Go to Top
Go to Top